Dubai Travel Guide In Covid-19
People who travel for the first time to Dubai face many difficulties and after covid-19 restrictions, the difficulties are increased. This article is a guide for all who are traveling to Dubai whether first time or a Dubai residence. All travelers need basic information about COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures. Dubai has developed some rules because everyone’s life matters and it prevents us to stay safe. Dubai is a place where the visitors frequently came to enjoy, work or live. Many beautiful sites in Dubai are worth visiting. So there is a complete guide for visitors. Usually, two tests are compulsory for the passengers one test is done within 48 hours before traveling. This is a PCR test and this is conducted by the passenger from any authorized laboratory. This test report must be negative which is checked at the airport before departure.
The other test is conducted at the airport by airport staff. This PCR test is conducted at least six hours before the flight timing. This test report must be negative to fly. So you have to make sure that you don’t have any COVID symptoms and the test report must be negative. In the past year, a passenger must quarantine himself/herself for fifteen days after traveling but now a negative report is enough to travel to Dubai. These restrictions prevent yourself, other passengers, and Dubai residence from COVID-19 germs.
If you are vaccinated in Dubai even then you must show a Green pass. Dubai government allot green pass to people who tested negative in PCR test, which turns gray after 14 days. So your negative report is valid for 14 days. If you want to travel to Abu Dhabi you must have a green pass otherwise you have to test again. There is a test exemption for disabled kids under 12 years.
Precautions While Traveling To Dubai
- Basic precautions are generally written on every crowded spot to guide people.
- The basic precautions are sensitizing yourself and your luggage before and after traveling.
- Wear a face mask to Avoid corona germs.
- Keep a safe distance from others to avoid germs.
Necessary Instructions In COVID-19
- Take all necessary documents with you that could be required at traveling time.
- Take all the documents and reports of the COVID test to avoid the hurdles in traveling.
- Your I.D, student card or workplace card, and green pass could be required at the arrival. That could be used inside or outside the airport to avoid any difficulties.
- You must have the contact numbers of your relatives, workplace, or friend who lives in Dubai. That could be helpful in case of emergency.
If you want to visit Dubai to enjoy and celebrate, you must take the necessary precautions to avoid difficulties and health issues. To make the environment better Dubai government has made regulations. The crowded places were closed during weekends. In the past year when you want to book a yacht rental in Dubai, it was usually closed due to COVID-19. If you want to book yachts you must take information related to precautions and visiting hours. You should take guidance about the precautions. Dhow cruise Dubai marina is also a place where visitors come to enjoy. Lunch, dinners, birthday parties, site weddings, and other events should be conducted by following SOPs. Above mentioned instructions can help any visitor. In the past year, Dubai Government fixed fines for the people how don’t wear masks. Now at dhow cruise and yachts, special COVID precautions are taken. The instructions are usually provided when you approach the management to book yachts.